Prenatal and Postnatal Massage
The massage therapists at Little Bellies Spa are experienced at providing safe, pleasant prenatal and post-natal massages. Whether you are pregnant or postpartum, our massages will offer you an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate.
The massages we offer help relieve muscle aches, headaches, migraines, heartburn and cramps, and also help reduce stress and anxiety.
Little Bellies Spa therapists will provide a reflexology massage with pressure on both your hands and feet that relaxes all areas of your body, promoting the perfect body balance.
|50-minute Prenatal Massage||$99.00|
|50-minute Postnatal Massage||$99.00|
|50-minute Swedish Massage (Postnatal)||$99.00|
|50-minute Deep Tissue Massage (Postnatal)||$99.00|
|80-minute Prenatal Massage||$129.00|
|80-minute Postnatal Massage||$129.00|
|80-minute Swedish Massage (Postnatal)||$129.00|
|80-minute Deep Tissue Massage (Postnatal)||$129.00|
Our therapists are Licensed Massage Therapists and have received special training to give massages that are safe and relaxing for all stages of your pregnancy.
We use a special massage bed featuring an opening that allows pregnant women to comfortably and safely lie facing down.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, in order to ensure a full massage and a wonderful experience for all.
- Arriving late to your massage reduces your massage time.
- Massages may be canceled without a charge up to 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Massages canceled less than 24 hours in advance will incur a $30 cancellation fee.
- You will incur a $30 fee for missing your appointment without canceling in advance.
- Massages booked online that are not confirmed 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment will be automatically canceled.
Little Bellies Spa is a Service by Pancita's Group.
We are a team of OB/GYN doctors and professionals dedicated to the care of women before, during and after pregnancy.
Little Bellies Spa was founded in 2015 with two locations in Florida, we have expanded to offer our services nationwide. We provide tools and support to women during the most beautiful and happy period of their lives.
In 2016 we introduced our Stretch Mark Therapy products. These products are now used by thousands of pregnant women to prevent and heal stretch marks. Find them at you local Little bellies Spa location or Amazon Prime.
Back in 1998, our Medical Chief Officer Dr. Israel Pesate, a renowned OB/GYN with over 30 years of experience, had a vision of a website that would focus on pregnancy issues and support for mommies and future mommies and Embarazada.com was born. He is the creator of all of the medical content which is also Pancita's Group intellectual backbone. Nowadays, Embarazada.com has well over 5 million views a month.