A note about Little Bellies Spa and COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Little Bellies Valued Customers,
Like many of you, we are following the updates about the Coronavirus very closely. Your wellbeing has always been a top priority for us at Little Bellies, and we want to be open and transparent about the additional precautions we are doing to clean and disinfect our facility.
While we already had thorough standards for ongoing cleaning, we have recently increased the frequency of cleanings and added additional practices, including increased disinfecting of the ultrasound bed, sofas, surfaces and waiting room area.
We are also implementing the following:
- Our Ultrasound Packages include a FREE Pregnancy Kit (1 faceshield (not available on Oklahoma City and Tulsa), 1 face mask, 1 pair of gloves and sanitizing hand wipe).
- Everyone entering the ultrasound room must wear gloves and mask (available for purchase at the store).
- Ensuring there is enough time in between appointments to take additional precautions in cleaning and sanitizing on top of our existing standards.
- Staff will also sanitize themselves in between appointments.
- In order to guarantee the safety of our visitors and personnel, only 3 persons will be allowed in the Ultrasound room per appointment.
We highly encourage all clients to follow the best practices listed below to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often, preferably with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or are experiencing shortness of breath.
- Cover all coughs or sneezes with a tissue and discard the tissue appropriately.
- Please feel free to avoid participating in person-to-person contact.
- Feel free to bring your own disinfectant wipes with you.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and we are committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for our clients. Thank you for assisting us in achieving this goal, and we look forward to seeing you.
Little Bellies Spa is a Service by Pancita's Group.
We are a team of OB/GYN doctors and professionals dedicated to the care of women before, during and after pregnancy.
Little Bellies Spa was founded in 2015 with two locations in Florida, we have expanded to offer our services nationwide. We provide tools and support to women during the most beautiful and happy period of their lives.
In 2016, we introduced our Stretch Mark Therapy products, developed in Europe, these products are now used by thousands of pregnant women to prevent and heal stretch marks. Find them at you local Little bellies Spa location or Amazon Prime.
Back in 1998, our Medical Chief Officer Dr. Israel Pesate, a renowned OB/GYN with over 30 years of experience, had a vision of a website that would focus on pregnancy issues and support for mommies and future mommies and Embarazada.com was born. He is the creator of all of the medical content which is also Pancita's Group intellectual backbone. Nowadays, Embarazada.com has well over 5 million views a month.